Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Of Use
*Please Note: We currently only send to Australia.*
**Please note: Prices may occasionally differ online to in store**
Adding items to your cart
1. Select products you would like to order and click on the "Add to cart" button.
2. If you want to add more items to your order click "Continue shopping."
3. Once you have added all the items to your cart, select Checkout.
4. Any Promotion Codes or membership Discounts can be entered at check out and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specified.
1. While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device.
2. Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
3. All trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. The use of any of LA VILLA WINES' trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
4. The inclusion of any links to third party websites does not imply LA VILLA WINES' endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites or their businesses or other activities.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to LA VILLA WINES. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or specifically authorised by law or in writing by LA VILLA WINES.
This contract is governed by the laws of Australia and such other laws which are applicable in the country where the consumer is resident.
Delivery costs for store products will be clearly instructed either in the price, or in the payment process.
The normal delivery charge does not include any "extra" charges which may apply where the order is to be delivered well outside of a 'metropolitan' area. You are responsible for such delivery charges and/or any taxes and duties concerning the same.
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
1. Prices online may vary from prices in store.
2. Prices are subject to change without notice.
1. Enter your billing contact details.
2. If your delivery details are different than your billing details, untick the "My delivery details are the same as my billing details" and enter your delivery details. Please note that we can deliver to street postal addresses (as well as PO boxes) and that you "may" have to sign for this type of delivery order.
3. You must read and agree to the terms by ticking the “I agree to Terms and Conditions” box before continuing to payment IF ASKED.
1. We accept payments by credit card from Visa and MasterCard. We may also be able to arrange purchase for you of items listed on the website, if in stock, and if payment details are verified, via direct phone instruction of your credit card details to staff members in-store, or by arranging alternative methods of payment with the store owners by way of Direct Bank deposit, or by post.
2. Depending on your circumstances, you may have to pay additional exchange rate costs and fees as charged by your credit card issuer. We will not be liable for any costs associated with exchange rates or bank fees.
1. Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order information. This technology encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you through our website.
2. Your credit card purchase may occasionally take a few minutes to process to allow us time to confirm your billing information with your financial institution.
Submitting your order
1. Confirm all the items in your cart are correct, you can edit the items in your cart by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping".
2. Confirm your credit card details are correct, you can edit your card details by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping".
3. Confirm your billing and delivery details are correct, you can edit your billing and delivery details by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping".
4. After you have reviewed and made any edits to items in your cart, card details, billing and delivery details, click "Make Secure Payment Now" to submit your order.
5. Once your order has been submitted it cannot be varied or cancelled.
An order confirmation will appear on the screen that you have successfully placed your order.
Processing your order
All items in your order that are in stock will normally be processed and dispatched from our Cellar Door within 1 to 3 working days. If any items in your order are temporarily or permanently out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a refund, exchange or credit note for those items. If applicable, we may also give you the option of waiting for us to ship the items once new stock arrives.